Packing & Moving Services
Our company, BLT Packers & Movers provides best packaging and moving services to the customers. Though some people might think that they do not require the assistance of professional packing and moving services provider, and are capable of packing their house or workspace without assistance, but when moving; the need to hire a professional packing service might be the way to go. As best packing and moving services pack your home in one day. This saves not only time, but the hassle of living with and out of boxes.
For reliable and secure packing and then moving, we bring in use the materials like Jute cloth, wooden plywood, wood particle board, oriented strand board or veneer peeler cores, sawdust, wood wool and raw wood cut into thin pieces.
The team of packaging and moving experts ensure that all your items are packed using the best packaging technologies. We give extra attention in packaging and moving of such goods which are of delicate and breakable nature.
Some tips which can help you in packing at the time of Moving
- Put heavy items in small boxes and light items in big boxes.
- Pack non-breakables tightly in smaller boxes, so they're not too heavy.
- Use clean newsprint to wrap items and bubble wrap for padding.
- Pack breakables loosely in plastic storage bins with lots of bubble wrap.
- Mark your boxes by room that help you at the time of Moving
- You can also choose a Color-coding or number system.
- Place heavier items in the bottom of the box and lighter items on top.
- Number boxes when they are packed and sealed.
- Get more strong packing boxes than you think you will need.
- Make sure the bottom of each box with at least one strip of packing tape.
- Pack boxes firmly to prevent the contents from shifting during your move.
- Electronic Things like Receiver, Cordless, CD, Calculator etc wrap in a clean paper to protect them from dust. After that use polythene to cover up or you can pad them with bubble wrap.
- Seal open bottles with tape before packing to avoid spills.
- Place pictures in boxes between sheets and blankets for added protection.
- Fill drawers with clothes or fragile, well-wrapped items. Cover with a blanket or furniture pads and rope securely.
- Table Remove legs, pad and tie together. Put nuts and bolts in a bag and tape under tabletop.
- Chairs: Wrap arms & legs with bubble wrap. Leave slipcovers on or buy chair bags for protection.
- Mirrors:-Wrap with bubble sheet and Thermacol.
- Plants: Put in plastic bags with air holes, then in boxes. Water before you leave.
- Furniture may be too bulky or heavy to move in one piece, you may need to disassemble it. If so, be sure to place the nuts and bolts in a plastic bag and attach it to the furniture.